Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is three years (six semester)full time regular course, affiliated to CCS University, Meerut. The main objective of the BCA program is to open a channel of admission to Computer Application course for students who have passed the 10+2 and are interested in making of Information Technology as career.
This course aims at transforming a student into a corporate personality. The curriculum of this course is the perfect blend of different functional areas such as Webdevelopment, Testing, Database and More .
The duration of B.C.A. shall be three academic years consisting of six semesters. Each semester will be of about ninety working days duration followed by an examination of the University with a small break of vacations. The admission will be governed by the rules prescribed by the State Government/University from time to time.
- To build a strong foundation needed for career in business.
- The course ensures a perfect balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present business scenario.
- To make leaders who are self-starters and self-motivated with excellent communication and managerial skills.
- B.C.A. - 101 : Mathematics-1
- B.C.A. - 102 : Technical Writing
- B.C.A. - 103 : Computer Fundamental & Programming Concepts
- B.C.A. - 104 : Principles of Management
- B.C.A. - 105 : Practical Software Lab Based on BCA-103
- B.C.A. - 201 : Mathematics-II
- B.C.A. - 202 : Programming in C
- B.C.A. - 203 : Discrete Maths
- B.C.A. - 204 : Digital Electronics
- B.C.A. - 205 : Practical Software Lab Based on BCA-202 & BCA-203
- B.C.A. - 301 : Computer Oriented Numerical Analysis
- B.C.A. - 302 : Data Structure
- B.C.A. - 303 : Computer Organization
- B.C.A. - 304 : Production & Operations Management
- B.C.A. - 305 : Practical Software Lab Based on BCA-302
- B.C.A. - 401 : Computer Oriented Numerical Analysis
- B.C.A. - 402 : Operating Systems
- B.C.A. - 403 : DBMS
- B.C.A. - 404 : Object Oriented Design & Programming in C++
- B.C.A. - 405 : Practical Software Lab 401, 402, 403, 404
- B.C.A. - 501 : Software Engineering
- B.C.A. - 502 : Computer Network
- B.C.A. - 503 : MIS
- B.C.A. - 504 : Computer Graphics
- B.C.A. - 505 : Practical Software Lab Based on BCA-503, BCA-50
- B.C.A. - 601 : DBMS Software Package
- B.C.A. - 602 : Multimedia Application
- B.C.A. - 603 : Project Work
- B.C.A. - 604 : Practical Software Lab Based on BCA-601, BCA-602
The structure of the courses keeps changing; therefore the students should refer to AKTU website (www.aktu.ac.in) for latest updates.
Download BCA Syllabus